Choosing the Right Natural Skin Care For Your Body
At Hippy Heaven Natural Beauty, we take your skin care very seriously, choosing only the highest quality ingredients to prepare our skin and body care products.
Wherever possible, organic raw ingredients are used, and our preservation choices take into account the health of your skin, the safety and efficacy of your products, and the best possible shelf life. To read more on any ingredients used, please view our ingredients glossary, and should you have any questions, please email us.
We choose to use essential oils in several of our products, for their amazing properties and abilities in skin and body care. There are, however, occassions where precautions must be taken in the use of essential oils, outlined below.
We recommend customers undertake their own research into any oils or ingredients used in our products before deciding to purchase. Should you be interested in a certain product, but prefer it without certain ingredients, just let us know and we will create it to your specifications.
- During pregnancy, all Hippy Heaven products without essential oils are safe to use. Products containing essential oils should be used with caution, however, as some essenial oils are regarded as NOT SUITABLE DURING PREGNANCY. If you would like to purchase an item but are unsure if it is suitable, please contact us for assistance and a complete ingredients list.
- For those with sensitive skin, please take care when using essential oils on the skin (i.e. in massage or in creams) as skin irritations may occur.
- For those with epilepsy, be aware that several essential oils may trigger an epileptic seizure.
- Some citrus based essential oils can cause a photosensitive skin reaction (darkening of pigmentation) if applied to the skin prior to exposure to sunlight. Please apply at least half an hour before exposure, and wear increased sun protection.
- Certain essential oils should be avoided if you suffer from high or low blood pressure.
- Essential oils are not to be ingested and should be stored away from children.
It is advisable to use the ‘Skin Patch Test’ to test for possible allergic reactions before applying any new products to the face or body. Apply a small amount of product to the chosen area, and wait 24 hours to ensure no skin sensitivity. If you are in doubt, we recommend that it is always best to check with a qualified Aromatherapist before use.
Hippy Heaven Products takes all care possible, but accepts no responsibility or liability for negative reactions to products or product ingredients that may be experienced by customers. Please ensure you read the information contained above and in the product listing regarding precautions for use.